We are going to publish as much information as we can on this page that relates to what we are doing as a church to support our community through this crisis.
- Hadlow Advent Windows Trail24 windows around Hadlow will be decorated throughout Advent with a Christmas theme. On each day of December a different window will be unveiled. Follow the trail around Hadlow. Downloadable map here. The windows will be lit from 4pm until 9pm. Trail maps are also available in St Mary’s Church, Hadlow Parish Council Office and … Continue reading Hadlow Advent Windows Trail
- Sermon – Trinity 11Sermon at St Mary’s Church Hadlow 10 a. m. on Trinity 11, 23rd August 2020 Exodus 1 v 8 – 2 v 10 Birth and upbringing of Moses Matthew 16 vv 13 – 20 Peter’s confession of Christ Introduction. Julia and I returned 9 days ago from a two-week family holiday in Cornwall. On … Continue reading Sermon – Trinity 11
- Sermon – Trinity 7Sunday 26 July 2020 – 1 Kings 3: 5-12; Matthew 13: 31- 33, 44- 52 by Rev Paul White “The Wisdom or the Judgment of Solomon ” – if you mentioned that to most people then, if they had any idea what you were talking about at all, they would probably think of the story … Continue reading Sermon – Trinity 7
- Hadlow Parish Assistance SchemeThis scheme will cease to be operational from the 1st June although help can still be given if required. A big thank you to all those who volunteered their time to help others during the lockdown. If help is required, please contact Tonbridge and Malling Community Hub on 01732 876152 or Kent Together on 03000419292.
- Morning Prayer for passiontideRev. Nicky has prepared a Morning Prayer for use during Passiontide.
- Morning Prayer and Compline to DownloadNicky has been busy preparing some services for morning prayer and an evening compline. Download the service sheets as PDFs and join in.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) UpdateIn line with Government advice, we regret that all church services and non-essential meetings in St Mary’s have been SUSPENDED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT and all churches closed until further notice. This includes all Sunday and Wednesday church services, Messy Church, Coffee Pots & Tiny Tots, Bell Ringing, Choir Practice, Cafe Plus, Saturday Coffee, Lent Group, Friends Together, Who Let the Dads … Continue reading Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- A Reflective Service: for worship in isolation or alone at home.With all services suspended until further notice you may want to make use this service card for worship while in isolation.
Would you like assistance of any kind? Or would you like to volunteer to help those who cannot leave their homes? Hadlow Parish Council is organising a Community Assistance Team during the current COVID-19 crisis, whether it be shopping, dog walking or providing a friendly phone call. More information and forms for volunteering and registering for assistance are available on the link above.
While we can’t hold Messy Easter and Holy Week in church, we do have Messy Easter bags ready for you. There is craft, colouring, readings and much more inside. All you will need is glue, scissors and colouring pens or pencils.
They will be in the church porch for you to pick up for your children. FREE!