We are going to publish as much information as we can on this page that relates to what we are doing as a church to support our community through this crisis.
- Services for June 2020List of Services and readings for June 2020
- Hadlow Parish Assistance SchemeThis scheme will cease to be operational from the 1st June although help can still be given if required. A big thank you to all those who volunteered their time to help others during the lockdown. If help is required, please contact Tonbridge and Malling Community Hub on 01732 876152 or Kent Together on 03000419292.
- Sewing for the NHSAs the rate of new COVID-19 infections is slowing, the Hadlow group who were sewing protective scrubs for NHS workers is no longer active. A huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to this amazing effort.
- Sewing for the NHSA group of people in Hadlow are sewing scrubs – gowns and hats – for use in Maidstone and Pembury Hospitals. This is being co-ordinated by a Facebook Group in Maidstone. Patterns are available on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/549227039361894/permalink/552490582368873/ If you would like to be involved you can join the group or, alternatively, email Janice … Continue reading Updates and resources Read more
- Morning Prayer for passiontideRev. Nicky has prepared a Morning Prayer for use during Passiontide.
- Morning Prayer and Compline to DownloadNicky has been busy preparing some services for morning prayer and an evening compline. Download the service sheets as PDFs and join in.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) UpdateIn line with Government advice, we regret that all church services and non-essential meetings in St Mary’s have been SUSPENDED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT and all churches closed until further notice. This includes all Sunday and Wednesday church services, Messy Church, Coffee Pots & Tiny Tots, Bell Ringing, Choir Practice, Cafe Plus, Saturday Coffee, Lent Group, Friends Together, Who Let the Dads … Continue reading Updates and resources Read more
- A Reflective Service: for worship in isolation or alone at home.With all services suspended until further notice you may want to make use this service card for worship while in isolation.
Would you like assistance of any kind? Or would you like to volunteer to help those who cannot leave their homes? Hadlow Parish Council is organising a Community Assistance Team during the current COVID-19 crisis, whether it be shopping, dog walking or providing a friendly phone call. More information and forms for volunteering and registering for assistance are available on the link above.
While we can’t hold Messy Easter and Holy Week in church, we do have Messy Easter bags ready for you. There is craft, colouring, readings and much more inside. All you will need is glue, scissors and colouring pens or pencils.
They will be in the church porch for you to pick up for your children. FREE!