We are going to publish as much information as we can on this page that relates to what we are doing as a church to support our community through this crisis.
- Passiontide reflectionsReflection for use on Palm Sunday
- Holy Week ServicesWe now have the service sheets available for the Holy Week services. These services are going to be live streamed on the church Facebook page so feel free to download the service sheet and join in. Facebook Schedule for Holy Week The services that Nicky will be streaming include:
- Saturday 4th April Morning Prayer
- Morning Prayer for passiontideRev. Nicky has prepared a Morning Prayer for use during Passiontide.
- Morning Prayer and Compline to DownloadNicky has been busy preparing some services for morning prayer and an evening compline. Download the service sheets as PDFs and join in.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) UpdateIn line with Government advice, we regret that all church services and non-essential meetings in St Mary’s have been SUSPENDED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT and all churches closed until further notice. This includes all Sunday and Wednesday church services, Messy Church, Coffee Pots & Tiny Tots, Bell Ringing, Choir Practice, Cafe Plus, Saturday Coffee, Lent Group, Friends Together, Who Let the Dads … Continue reading Updates and resources Read more
- A Reflective Service: for worship in isolation or alone at home.With all services suspended until further notice you may want to make use this service card for worship while in isolation.
Would you like assistance of any kind? Or would you like to volunteer to help those who cannot leave their homes? Hadlow Parish Council is organising a Community Assistance Team during the current COVID-19 crisis, whether it be shopping, dog walking or providing a friendly phone call. More information and forms for volunteering and registering for assistance are available on the link above.
While we can’t hold Messy Easter and Holy Week in church, we do have Messy Easter bags ready for you. There is craft, colouring, readings and much more inside. All you will need is glue, scissors and colouring pens or pencils.
They will be in the church porch for you to pick up for your children. FREE!